Friday, September 12, 2008

Where were you when found out about 9-11?

I want to take some time to tell you where I was on Sept 11, 2001. I was a sophomore in high school and walking towards my orchestra class when I past a TV in the library office. I notice that the Today Show on NBC was showing one of the towers with smoke coming out of it. I did not stop but continue to my class. My next class was a study hall for people that were in special education. I was in the class becuase my IQ score in math and reading had a gap that was greater than 20 points. That is when I heard about the second tower and the Pentagon getting hit. I also watched one of the towers fall. I would later talk about the war in Iraq and how I was against an attacked based on reports on weapons of mass destruction.

This is my generation of a major event like Kennedy's shootings and Vietnam. Let us never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.