Saturday, January 12, 2008

I hate money but I love to have it.

As many who do not read this blog now, money is the root of all evil. (For the people who do read it, satan is the root of all evil) I have spent much of my Saturday trying to figure a way to fund my trip to Oklahoma in a couple of weeks. I went to check my credit score. It was a huffy 330, okay not really. I found a debt solution company to help bring my debt down. In about 48 months, I will have no debt, according to them. One problem, I will have to reenlist or find a job on the outside world fast. I do not know what I want to do yet. If I do reenlist, I can stay in England 3 more years and get paid more. I will have time to think about when type my 10 page paper. Trust me it is fun!! Sarcasm, my best tool to keep my simple mine working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.