Friday, January 18, 2008

A bad week but praises still there

This has been a trouble week for me from the beginning. The week started like normal but quickly fell down hill. In a matter of one 8hrs shift, My leave was canceled and I was denied a chance to eat before I leave work. This presents a problem because I only get 2 chances to eat free food from the dinning facility. Most days, I will only get 1 meal. Not healthy. I still not able to sleep during the day at all. I get anywhere between 2 -6 hrs everyday. On thursday, I found out that I was not paid and did not have enough money to pay for my bills. With God's help, I will be able to pay just my bills. Then today (friday), I lost a mag light somewhere and do not know if an airplane that is flying had it on board which could have caused damage and possible kill some people. BUT!!! God is still good and has help through the problems. They now a good chance that I will still go on leave. I have enough money to pay my bills. I have an interest-free loan that will help. And then there is AWANA. That is a big help through out the week. It is a great time to release anger in a positive way. Let the Lord have it. Even when I was going to return to the problems at work that night. AWANA helps me focus on what God has for me. It allows me to share His grace with kids to strength them. It allows me not to think about the problems I have because that is not what matters. Anyways I was looking a new Song for my Myspace and found Casting Crown. I enjoy listen to their music. I saw they were on tour with John Waller. So you what his video on you tube. The video is Still Calls Me Son. Here it is. If the video is broken, click on the name to get sent to YouTube.



By the way, this is the third repost.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mike. I'm glad that you participate in AWANA ~ that's really awesome. And I bet it is a huge help to you. I'm sure the kids there really look up to you so much.

    I'm sorry that things are tough right now, but be patient. I know that the Lord is working in your life and I see you growing in Him. Things will get better, hang in there man.

    YSIC ~ Tegan :)

    P.S. Sorry I haven't been on here very much. I had my tonsils out, so I've been down and out for the count for almost two weeks now . . . but I'm getting better. :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.