Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Come on Mr. President, Give Me a Break!!!

I think media has destroyed Bush in his fight to bring the terrorist down. The Leader of the Free World is now on or already there in the Mideast to talk peace. I look that he is getting out but I do not like it at my expense. The Pres. took away my 48hrs off from my weekend duty that I had to pull last weekend. Since last weekend, I have not had time to start my 10 page research paper which is due Sunday. I started to work Mids and it seems like it is Swings. That is not cool. In the end, I make the difference is security to our commander-in-chief. There is always more than what meets the eyes. As I will leave it at that because I know more and you do not need to know jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.