Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Air Force makes me mad! REAL MAD!!!!!!!!

Today, Wednesday and so far the worst day of 2008. This day has been building up and the explosion is going to hurt someone, more and likely me. It started when my leave was canceled because I did not have a section chief look at my leave. Now with the shop short manned, it appears that my leave is truly gone. A best friend's money out the window and all the Air Force will do is laugh. As I learn more about the maintenance career field in the Air Force, the more I see how almost everyone tries to hurt everyone else to gain rank. Like in my two situations, an o-6 is telling my section chief that I must have my 5-level. My section chief is not going to argue with an O-6. It turn I am force to say I know how to complete a job when I really do not even know what the task is for. Another problem a raises because QA can pick any task that I am signed off on to make me preform. Since I do not know the to complete the task, I will fail and receive paper work because I failed. Yet the o-6 will make sure I am punished even since he is the one that force to get a task signed off before I was ready. But this is how the Air Force works. To make rank you have to destroy the people around you. You have to make think that are the worst airmen around so show that they are better. That is the secret in getting rank in the Air Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.