Monday, November 2, 2009

Reading Some Old Comments.

I was taking some time to read old comments that have been posted on my blog. But one hit me a little harder back on Feb 3, 2008. The blog title was "Why is Leaving so Hard?" This was just after my speeding ticket trying to get to church on time. The point of the blog was about how it was hard leaving Oklahoma and returning to England. I thought that I made a bad decision. Well, I am not in Oklahoma and I know it is for the better. There is a lot of heart ache that is going that is still on my mind. At that time, I did not know what I wanted to do. I knew nothing about witnessing and never heard of Liberty University. I think that it was a radical decision that was more feeling based than what God wanted to do. It would 1 year and 3 months when I decided to attend Liberty to pursue a Bible Study degree not knowing what God had planned but God is still working me into where he wants me to do his work. I have come to a realization that I do not do my ministry but I do God's ministry for His glory. I remember that the time was troubling since I was doubting my salvation which resulted in a deployed friend calling me. It was at that point that I realized that people read this really terrible blog. I am still amazed that people still read this blog.

I guess we can never know what will happen. As I have been learning more about other world views, like post-modernism, and how they believe that as long as I do not hurt people, I can do what ever I want. The problem is that to know that an action will not hurt anyone, they must know the future and no one knows the future. Then there is God. The one that transcends all understanding. He knows the future because He is outside the bounds of time. I think that as I study and figure out what God wants me to do exactly will take many prayers and a while to wait.

Well, I have wasted to much time reading old posts so I must go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.