Friday, July 10, 2009

The Time has come.

So the time has come. It is the final countdown. I am mere hours away from leaving the UK to attend university. Like I said in the last post, I try and not think that I am leaving. I am aware that I the day is coming. I have some lose ends to tie up and then I am gone, leaving on a jet plane to go home. I keep think how God has grown me this past few months. How I have learned to make bolder steps in faith by sharing the ultimate gift to the world, the salvation from hell.

The one thing I have not talked much about is what I will be doing. Starting this August, I am going to be a full-time student again but this time at a Christian University. While at university, I hope to find a wife because I heard Christian universities have Christian women, again that is only a rumor. I will also do part work for the USAF Reserves at Andrews AFB, MD with the 459th ARW working on KC-135s (or the same airplane I worked in here in England).

So that is the plan so far.

TTYL maybe next time in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.