Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Last Couple of Posts, Gone into Draft Status.

After reading a post about discernment on James McDonald's Blog (read it here). I decided to remove the last couple of posts. After thinking about why I wrote them (I still think that they are correct), it was not in the interested of the spirit but because of my human sin. I still think that Christian music has gone astray but my post would more on the lines of dividing and not a solution for the problem. The lent post is again about the a problem I think exist in the church and again it was because of my own sinful nature that the post was not in good taste to edify the church. Sorry about creating division.

1 comment:

  1. I read the article that you linked to and I really liked it. I think that we need more balance just like that. It seems to be such a fine line with our sin natures between ignoring sin and over-focusing which causes us to feel better about ourselves. That is the thing with pride. It helps us to zero in with pinpoint accuracy while taking a blind eye to our own faults. I am glad that you did not post your opinions about music. Not that I don't want to hear them but that subject can be extremely divisive. Asher and I met in a church that eventually broke up because of arguments over music.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.