Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back in England.

I am back in England and also sadden by a preacher that just buried his 3 month old child. It was a great reminder that we are not promised tomorrow or even the next hour. The little girl died in surgery. This is truly hard to understand the pain but I saw a man whose faith in God did not tumble. He knows that God is sovereign. So my question to you, the reader, if there is any, do you have faith in God that would be able to help you through a valley in your life? This man was hurting inside but still praised God that he had a baby girl. He did not get to walk her down the aisle in a wedding but he said after her soul left, he danced with her in the hospital. Again I ask, is your faith in God that strong? If it is not, learn to start trusting God. First for salvation and then to help through the storms of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.