Saturday, December 6, 2008

Cambridge, England and the Gospel

Today, Saturday, I went out to pass out tracts with a local church. The local church has a member that OAs so I am more there to make a crowd. One of these days, I will branch out and talk to some of the people instead of offering tracts. Anyways, it was a rough start to the day. I woke up and wanted to get back to bed but knowing that God has something good happening Cambridge, I got up and went. This has been 1st time in 2 weeks that I was able to go to Cambridge to pass tracts. SO I went in force with my 1 million pound notes and round tuits. I gave a lot of million pounds notes. I had one lady tell me to go back to America. I guess the days of Spurgeon and Wesley are gone in England. I guess there are still that OA near the Cambridge University. I did learn, so when I do jump on a box, to use a heckler to attract a crowd. I saw people’s faces change as the gospel was told. But God was faithful and we meet Joel. Joel is in the British Army and was in Afghanistan when a USAF Fighter dropped a bomb on a group of British Army personnel. The fighter was from a USAF base that is in the UK. He was asked what would he have done if he knew that the bomb was going to land there? He said that he would save himself. We used to show the need of Christ. We know that we are to be judged by Christ. So why not seek his protection from God’s judgment? So even if it was cold outside and a heckler tried to make the person OA look dumb, God was faithful provide us with Joel. Please pray for Joel that he will repent and trust in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.