Sunday, March 9, 2008

AWANA Games and more fun on a Sunday

This past weekend (March 3) was AWANA Games at RAF Alconbury. It was a great time. The kids played with my camera and they got some shots like this one to the right. Awana Games and Spark-a-Rama is when clubs compete against each other in Awana games like four way tug-of-war. The Games included RAF Alconbury and RAF Fairford. I went to be a line judge but need up playing with the RAF Mildenhall/RAF Lakenheath kids on the bleachers. Since most of the kids knew who I was, it made it interesting. I am still trying to learn the behaviors of kids. I was trying to get them to listen to the presentation of the gospel. They would not listen but hey they did not interrupt it. I got to take what I get right? Besides bad picture of Chaplain Peters, Levi took a picture of his shirt (left). Now to the games, in the Truth and Training club (T&T) part of the games, we had 2 teams. We came first and last. I think we did good. Here is a picture of both teams after the games. The Sparks were next and they did very well. They did get 2nd behind a good Fairford team.