Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It is Febuary and I'm stressed out.

I have successfully stressed myself out once again. I have a speech due in 22 days, a 300 page book due in 25 days, plus all of the other home work I have.

But today is a special day for you because I am going to post a article I posted on Ambassador Alliance. It is a site for street witnessers to get together to share witnessing encounters and also ask questions to get advice on dealing with different groups. It is also for people you have attended the Ambassador Training in LA with Ray Comfort, Kirk Cameron, and other members of Living Waters. It is a weekend in which you street witnessness, open-air preach, stop light preach, and other ways to share the gospel. This article is about my trip to the mall here in Lynchburg, VA. Enjoy.

Today, I went again to the mall. I was to meet one of my classmates. She did not show up but it was my fault for getting info. I might just have to make cards to hand out. Ed, the guy who normally goes with me, could not come because his street is icy and it started to snow again here in Lynchburg, VA after dumping a foot of snow this past weekend. As I was waiting for my classmate and watching for the security, I had get a couple of opportunity to witness to some guys. I figured the best way to have someone found me was to witnesses with some people since that is why I was there. The first person I talked to was Kevin. He did not know at first if he would go to heaven or hell but after asking the question again, he decided he was good enough to go to Heaven. He was joking around a little and laughing so I asked what he knew about hell. He realized that I was serious about him and did not want him to die and go to hell. He had to get to work so I let him go. The next person was Zack, I think, I am bad with names. He accepted Jesus when he was 4 but, what seems like lot Christians I witness to, he could not tell me the Gospel. I went through the good person test and shared the good news that Christ took our punishment so he did do not have to. I asked if he had every repent and trust. His answered surprise me a little, because he said no. I urge him to repent and trust in Christ because you do not know when you will die. After Zack, I saw a group of guys, there was 4 of them. I handed them million dollars and one a ticket to heaven. One actually tore it but it took him a lot of strength. All 4 were going to heaven because they accepted Jesus; I asked them to tell me the Gospel with 3 mins to live. They jokingly said that it is too late to be asking that. I went through the Gospel with them and express that they need to share the law to show the person they are sinners. I ended this conversation telling them that they to repent and trust in Christ. As I was talking these young men, I noticed the security guard walking with a sheriff, so I kinda left so I was not thrown out. I wanted to witness more but without getting in trouble. It was good day to preach the Gospel and I just pray that these people turn to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.