Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dealing with the Heart.

I was going to title this peice dealing with the Matters of the Heart but it is already a book and I am not going to talk about the same subject that was addressed in the book. I want to lie out a message that I heard and some of the impact since it deals with me. The message was about being a powerful servent for God. In history, we see that many of the top theology or bold witnesses for Christ had certain qualities. The message today at convocation was about these qualities. I want to talk about the last because it has impacted me the most. He talked about being proud in the heart to be elevated above God. It is the motivation that we have when we to something for God. Are we doing it for His glory or ours? I ran in to a case of it yesterday, that is why I think it hit me pretty hard. I went witnessing yesterday and got into some different conversation. I then went to a Center of Worship Christmas Worship. It was so powerful but a thought that keep was someone was getting a feeling from God about what I just did. THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT! That is why I was impacted. Was I really giving God the glory with the people I talked to? I would give you some scripture but I have not taking the time to search but I think we all know that I am talking. So prayer that God sets my heart in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.