Monday, November 2, 2009

Liberty Spirit Rock Part 2,3, and 4.

So when I orginally saw that the Spirit Rock here at Liberty changed to honor the Vets for Military Week. So I decided to take a picture before I went to Convocation. After noticing the change since I first saw it when I went to Convocation I refused to take a picture and waited after convo. Well it changed again to the Support Our Troops. This time I got all 4 sides instead of 2. This first picture is on the right side and front side. In the red blocks is the 3rd edition of the Liberty Spirit Rock which said "Vote Valentine Nov. 3rd." It also had a heart. Mrs. Valentine is running for VA governor. I heard that she is pro-choice. I guess she lost my vote. The right side had a small yellow ribbon on it for the 2nd and 3rd but was increased for the 4th edition. The left and back side are shown here. I guess since the back side is not as visible they so it is just really badly painted. You can see that the US Military star that is on all aircraft I have worked is on top the the Spirit Rock. The "Thank a Vet" replaces the vote Valentine. You might not recall but she is running fot VA governor (sorry). So as you can see that their is a lot of changes to the Spirit Rock. So as trusty as I can be, I will continue to share the Spirit Rock with all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.