Saturday, April 11, 2009

First Witness Encounter Every!

This beautiful, yet cloudy rainy, English Saturday, I went with other Christians to Cambridge, England. This has been the first time I was able to go out with the group since I have been back from my deployment. This Saturday, I wanted to step out beyond handing out tracts but do a 1-on-1. I got my 1-on-3. I handed a 1 million pound sterling gospel tract and these young men asked what they were. I told them that it was a gospel tract. I started to talk to them for a little bit. I used the law, they questions side track me a little, but once I got back on topic I presented to good news. It was a tough first encounter but I learned a little, like stop following rabbit trails. This encounter was different from my encounters on Facebook with false converts. Since they got see my facial expressions, they knew that I was not there to discriminate against them. Although at time for me, I might have seemed a little holier-than-thou. That is a problem that I will need to work on. Anyways, it was a comfortable first time; it was not a scary as handing out tracts for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.