Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving.

To day is the day that we celebrate being thankful. It basicly gets secular humanist to be thankful what God has given with out mentioning him and for Christians it is another excuse to get together and eat lots of food.

So what i am thankful for:
  1. God
  2. God's control of the situation even when I think I have control
  3. God's ultimate gift to the world Forgiveness of sins when you repent and trust.
  4. God's salvation from his wrath because of repentance and trust in Jesus.
  5. That God has not demanded my life yet.
  6. Trinity
  7. my Family
  8. Friends here in England and around the world.
  9. The stead job (even when I actually do want to quit)
  10. a car that works
This is just a short and pretty generic list for me. It is also not in any order. So what are you thankful for?

This post should be brown.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mike! Hope you're having a good Thanksgiving with the people we ran away from :) We miss you here, Josh just turned 1 and is walking and Joe's deploying soon and I'm in school so things are really crazy. Drop us a line sometime, God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.