Thursday, October 11, 2007

I WORKING FOR THE CROSS!

This past week (last thursday 4) started out bad. I drop the F-bomb at work. We started to use a new program at work to track maintenance on the jets. It has not been my friend. I think either I am to smart to figure it out or the program is to dumb to know what is right. Well anyway, this was the first time in a while that I was truly mad at work. (because of Christ in my life, I would read before work and that was the clam need to be clear at work). I would later meet the Chaplain, that is my mentor to grow in Christ. I talk to him about what happen and work on the a way to solve that problem. I notice now that my research paper was taking my time away from the Lord God. I was not reading his word but instead working on a research paper and this not letting God talk to me. The good side was that I got an A on my paper because of the fact that I would read God's word before the paper took control of my life. My teach said yesterday (Oct. 10) that he wanted to read my paper again. He said that the paper was great with intellect and wanted to review it again. This surprise me because I am never been good writing and to get two complements for him on my writing in weird. I guess the Lord as bless me with good papers. I do not know why b/c I have not been that obedient Christians as I need to be in him. It seems I fall a lot with sexual immorality and that has hurt my relationship the Lord Almighty. Well it is 1400 and I have been up 23 hrs so it is time to sleep but first to read the Good Word and listen to what God has to tell me today. Later..

~mike is out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.