Sunday, September 16, 2007

It is Sunday Morning

It is Sunday and I have not slept at all since 1000hrs Saturday. Put in the since that time, I did lose my Nalgene and bought a 20 pounds small RC Helicopter. It was fun to play with. It is already broke. It fell out of the sky a lot. After that, I did my normal Saturday actions. After my bible study, I would goof of for 4 hrs until the Nebraska/USC game.  I would come back to my room to start a paper I tired to write while watching the game. So now it is 0815 Sunday morning and church is in 1hr 15mins. I will stay up until around 2 or 3 PM. Well it is time to read my Bible, and pray. Later everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.