Friday, September 14, 2007

The First Real Post

This is it. The first real post on this blog. I am writing this one from the confounds of my loud dorm area, where the drunk think they need to yell when they are only a few feet from each other. Well today being Friday is the last day of my work week. This week was a 10 day on, 1 day off, 1 day on, 2 days off. Then I work twice on Monday (YEAH!). 2 shifts with 36 hrs (or 1.5 days). This is how a crew chief in the Air Force is treated. So work went fine, went to sleep, was waken up by some one at the door. Normal now I sleep during the morning and afternoon time frames. At 1800, I went to class. Today was an extra class b/c of Labor Day. So today was the midterm. I did ok, I think. The essay part was not to bad and the align the events in order was a little tricky. The last part is where I was in big trouble. It was define events, people or terms. That was not fun. I guess an about 5 of the 12 and the other 7 where not that specific enough (again what I think). I took the test in about 30 mins (which I was thinking was too fast, but I was always writing something down). I should find out about the test on Monday, so stay tuned to the blog for events.

 

~mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.