Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where has All the Joy Gone?

That is the question of as of right now. I just do not have joy in my life right now. I have nothing to look forward to as of right now. That and the fact that I have not made any friends. I get that we joke because we like. But what they do not understand that I have not many of those friends that joke b/c they care continue to be friends. What hurts the most is that no of them care. I guess why would they. They have lives to look forward to and all I have is an empty apartment with only me inside of it. I guess it makes it hard when joy is not an emotion that I have come to know. That is one fruit of the Spirit that I lack in, a lot. I can see myself working some job somewhere living there is still no one around.

Not having joy has been a major part in my life. There has been seasons but not having joy has been the most part. I look at today, most people would be happy if they were complimented at doing their job, will not this guy. How can I be complimented on a job that I required to know how to do?

I do not even know where this is going but I am going to end it with that. I guess the bottom line is that I am miserable in my current stage of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.