Saturday, January 17, 2009

No really, I do have any time left.

I thought that I would give you a taste of what my schedule is looking like this week. I work 5 days 12hrs each day. The days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Nights (2200-1000). For one of my classes I have to read 180 pages in my books or around 11 chapters. I also have to read all of Genesis, Job, Exodus, and Leviticus adding 139 pages from my Bible. That is over 300 pgs in one week. That would be an entire book. It normally takes me a couple of months to read 300 pgs in a book. My other class has about 100 pgs of reading. I also have to study for PMOC this Thursday and AWANA for Sunday. I do tell you this to pity me but instead pray that I will be able to remain fruitful in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.