Friday, December 27, 2013

3rd day of Christmas

Hopefully for the next 12 days, I will blog about Christmas looking at the good gifts that God gives spiritual and physical. This idea comes as I think about church tradition and the lack of celebratory element that this time deserves. Now, I know that Jesus was not born on Christmas but it is a good time to think about the impact this event has on the world. It is the one of the few days that has complete impact the world.

This third days is based off what I meditated on this morning. It is about the speech and knowledge that God has given to me. Now I am not as wise as Solomon was but I know more that I did a year ago. One thing about knowledge is that sinful humans use it to justify themselves as better. Yet, my missions professor showed us that knowledge without worship is prideful sin against the One that gives the knowledge. Knowledge should drive a better worship of God because we get to know him better, whether from the Scriptures or watching the world around as it displays His glory and majesty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.