Thursday, December 26, 2013

2nd Day of Christmas

Hopefully for the next 12 days, I will blog about Christmas looking at the good gifts that God gives spiritual and physical. This idea comes as I think about church tradition and the lack of celebratory element that this time deserves. Now, I know that Jesus was not born on Christmas but it is a good time to think about the impact this event has on the world. It is the one of the few days that has complete impact the world.

On this second day, a great gift given is my wife. I praise God that I received a wife that loves Him and desires to serve Him. There has been many times my wife has saw my sin and pointed it out. She has helped shape who I am now in now a short 3 years that we have known each other. As our vows say, I don't need her, I need Christ. God has provide a wonderful wife and I cannot think of a better person to be paired up with for ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is always welcome. All I do ask that it does not profanity. As administer of the blog, I have the right to delete all comments that I feel are not in good taste.